Compress UV Printers are an entirely new small footprint flatbed UV printer that brings cost-effective, on-demand color printing to the production floor for a host of items. It’s FLEXIBILITY that sets the Compress iUV-600s apart from the competition in the world of uv printers. Dual, long lasting LED UV Lamps and a wide, fast bed that can provide clearance of up to 300mm (11.2″) means that you can print just about anything! Fast color digital printing is possible for glass, metal, plastics, board stocks, acrylic and more.
Even flexible substrates that some uv printers shy away from are possible – like textiles and Leather – that’s how we deliver the widest flexibility in commercial uv printing options. The Compress iUV-600s flexibility means reduced waste, less inventory, accelerated workflow, full color process printing to a multitude of substrates with variable data imprinting – attract new business and customers or solve current production issues.
- Six independent color channels
- 24″ x 17.7″ (604 x 450mm) print area with 11.2″ (285mm) media height.
- Optional unwind/rewind for roll media
- WIMS white ink management onboard
- All steel construction
- Dual LED variable watt low heat lamps
- Inbuilt media height detection
- Ink mist extraction
24″ x 17.7″ (604 x 450mm) print area with 11.2″ (285mm) media height
Dual LED Lamps
395Nm low heat
Bulk Ink System with 8 (Dual CMYK or 4* White/Clear plus CMYK)
The Compress iUV600s uv printer specifications are impressive, so if you want more information than is provided below just fill out a Contact Us form and we’re happy to answer.
- Industrial print head features 1440 nozzles
- Minimum picolitre drop of just 3.5Ng for ultra fine dot placement
- Up to 1400 dpi native print resolutions when configured with up to 6 colors of CMYK – White and Clear.
- Max print area is 24 inches by 17.7 inches (a new standard in commercial, small format uv printers) delivers.
- Adjustable media height to 11.2 inches (the largest media height of any uv printer in its class).
- Speeds up to 100 feet per hour in production mode and 50 feet per hour in quality mode.
- Each ink color is delivered via a 250ml pressurized ink tank for constant ink feed to the damper.
- All white Inks are pressurized and recirculated with filtering by our patent pending WIMS (white ink management system) for less downtime and better white ink performance.
- Liquid cooled dual LED UV lampes
The Compress line of uv printers,with their dual led laps, large print area, speed and above all FLEXIBILITY make this machine a real problem solver. If that’s what YOU need.. a problem solved, a bottom line improved, efficiency increase or a new product or idea launched using a uv printer, you’ve found the right place. Simple visit our Contact Us page, complete the form and talk to one of our uv printing pros.